- The New Range Rover Evoque is a sophisticated design evolution, characterised by a coupé-like silhouette, precise surfaces and a distinctive roofline
- Flush deployable door handles and premium LED headlights with signature DRLs and Animated Directional Indicators add to its undoubted presence
- Built on the new Premium Transverse Architecture, the New Range Rover Evoque comes packed with the latest advanced driver assistance features
- Powered by BS-VI compliant Ingenium Powertrains, the New Range Rover Evoque is available with a choice of 2.0 l (litre) Turbocharged Petrol with a 48-volt mild hybrid system, producing 184 kW and 365 Nm of torque or a 2.0 l (litre) Turbocharged Diesel producing 132 kW and 430 Nm of torque
- Available in the highly specced S and sportier R-Dynamic SE derivatives, the vehicle is loaded with the latest features such as Touch Pro Duo, 31.24 cm (12.3) Interactive Driver Display, Smartphone Integration Capability with Android Auto™ & Apple CarPlay™, segment-first ClearSight Interior Rear View Mirror, Smart Settings with AI for driver seat, mirror, audio and climate settings among others
- Delivery of the diesel powered New Range Rover Evoque has now begun, and is priced at ₹ 54.94 Lakh for the S derivative and ₹ 59.85 Lakh for the R-Dynamic SE trim. Start of deliveries of petrol powered Evoque will be subsequent to start of diesel and will be announced separately
Rohit Suri, President & Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India Ltd (JLRIL), said: “The Range Rover Evoque has always been the most stylish and distinguished compact SUV in its category. Carrying forth this legacy, the New Range Rover Evoque packs fresh enhancements in design and technology, setting new standards in refinement and capability. We are confident that our latest offering with its sophisticated design and high technology quotient will build strong appeal amongst all Land Rover fans.”
The New Range Rover Evoque has been crafted with elements from the new Range Rover design language that were first introduced on the Range Rover Velar. The compact SUV is a sophisticated evolution of the distinctive silhouette, symbolized by its distinctive fast roofline that accentuates its sleek appearance. The super-slim front LED headlights with DRLs and slim wrap-around rear tail-lights add to the vehicle’s sleek aesthetic and elegant exterior. New flush deployable door handles blend in seamlessly with the overall design, adding to the smooth, sculpted aesthetic. The burnished copper accents available on the R-Dynamic SE derivative, adds to the unique appeal whereas the SportShift Selector add to its distinctive look.
The refreshed interiors of the Evoque comprise of luxurious yet minimalist design. The vehicle packs a combination of finely crafted design coupled with uncluttered surfaces and curated premium materials. With roomy interiors and optimum ergonomics, the new compact SUV establishes a new benchmark for luxurious interior offerings. The New Range Rover Evoque offers authentic materials such as Aluminium trim finishers, which embolden the vehicle’s provision of refined luxury. The cabin air ionisation that complement the increased interior space offering a calming sense of well-being.
New Range Rover Evoque is loaded with a suite of integrated technologies - keeping you connected, informed and entertained on your journeys. The Touch Pro Duo, which is available on the R-Dynamic SE, combines an adjustable upper touchscreen with a lower touchscreen, which offers customers with elevated input convenience. The vehicle also sports an Interactive Driver Display behind the steering wheel, which shows a vast amount of driving information and active safety data, along with holistic media controls.
Driver assistance features such as Lane Keep Assist, Driver Condition Monitor and 360° Parking Aid with rear camera, Clear Exit Monitor and Rear Traffic Monitor make the driving experience relaxed and safe.
The New Range Rover Evoque is a perfect combination of refinement with off-road handling. The off-roading capability of the compact SUV is enabled through the Terrain Response 2 that automatically detects the surface being driven on and adjusts the set-up accordingly. The best-in-class wading capacity of 600 mm further accentuates the Range Rover Evoque’s off-road capabilities.
The New Evoque also sports the segment-first ‘ClearSight rear-view mirror’ that transforms into an HD video screen. If rear visibility is compromised by passengers or bulky items, the driver simply flicks a switch on the underside of the mirror and a camera feed from the top of the car displays what is behind the vehicle in crisp high definition. The screen provides a wider (50 degree) field of vision and superior visibility in low light.
Further details on the New Range Rover Evoque are available on the Land Rover India website www.landrover.in.
Land Rover Product Portfolio in India
The Land Rover range in India includes the Discovery Sport (starting at ₹ 44.08 Lakh), Range Rover Evoque (starting at ₹ 54.94 Lakh), Discovery (starting at ₹ 75.60 Lakh), the Range Rover Velar (priced at ₹ 71.87 Lakh), Range Rover Sport (starting at ₹ 87.02 Lakh) and Range Rover (starting at ₹ 182.25 Lakh). All prices mentioned are ex-showroom prices in India.
Jaguar Land Rover Retailer Network in India
Jaguar Land Rover vehicles are available in India through 27 authorized outlets in Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Kochi, Karnal, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Noida, Pune, Raipur, Vijayawada and Surat
Find the details you need below to contact Land Rover whatever your query
DOWNLOAD SPECIFICATION SHEET
Learn more about Land Rover vehicles
BOOK A TEST DRIVE
Arrange a test drive through your nearest retailer
EXPERIENCE LAND ROVER
Know more about our experiences and latest news from Land Rover