. Introduces attractive and unique 3 year service plans on some models for its customers in India
· Launch of locally manufactured Jaguar XJ along with Jaguar ALIVE Music Experience Events
· Jaguar ‘ALIVE’ Drive Experience: a multi-city drive program for its customers across India
· Land Rover Experience events
· Jaguar Land Rover registered strong calendar year growth of 22% in India for CY 2013.
· Jaguar and Land Rover honoured with 15 top automobile Awards in India
Mumbai, India, 13th August 2014: Jaguar and Land Rover is celebrating the 5th Anniversary of its presence in India. To mark this occasion, the company announced attractive and unique 3 year service plans on some of its models for its customers in India.
In the past five years, Jaguar and Land Rover brands have gained significant prominence, acceptance and popularity in India.
Recently, Jaguar India also announced a multi-city drive program for its customers across India, as part of the Jaguar ‘ALIVE’ Drive Experience This customer engagement initiative offers a chance for customers to drive and experience top-of-the line Jaguar cars like the breath-taking Jaguar F-TYPE and the Jaguar XKR-S in their cities.
Jaguar Land Rover has a network of 21 dealership outlets across 19 cities in India and plans to expand the network to 23 outlets by the end of the financial year. Jaguar Land Rover in India locally manufactures three models at its plant in Pune, Maharashtra. These include, Land Rover Freelander 2, Jaguar XF and the 2014 Jaguar XJ.
Jaguar Land Rover portfolio in India includes Jaguar XJ, Jaguar XF, Jaguar XK and Jaguar F-TYPE. The Land Rover range includes Range Rover Sport, Range Rover, Range Rover Evoque, Discovery 4 and Freelander 2.