LAND ROVER JOURNEYS
Every journey you embark on is unique - a voyage in itself. Every journey gives you a purpose; to explore the world around you, to experience new cultures, to meet new people and to create an inspiring story. With ‘Land Rover Journeys’, we endeavour to bring such stories closer to you; from the towering peaks of the Himalayas, the ephemeral dunes of the Thar, or the vast jungles of Karnataka. And now here’s your chance to come be a part of a Land Rover ‘Journey’ that you will remember for a lifetime.
Explore evergreen forests, local cultures and a glimpse of heaven on earth – the Northeast. 15th to 20th February, 2020.
A beautiful desert, grand palaces,
a gorgeous salt lake and expansive landscapes. An enchanting journey awaits.
A journey on which we witnessed stunning landscapes, high mountains, and unique cultures.
We took an enchanting journey in the heart of the jungles of India.
Get a glimpse of heaven on earth - the Northeast of India.
*All journeys are scheduled tentatively, and are subject to change.
- Who operates the Journeys?
- Who is eligible to participate?
- Can children participate?
- Who is eligible to drive?
- Do I need any off-road drive experience?
- How many participants can be in each vehicle?
- Do we travel in a convoy?
- How many vehicles and guests will be accepted in the Journeys?
- Do I need to purchase insurance to be able to participate?
- Do I need to have a certain level of physical fitness to take part?
- What is included in the price of the Journey?
- What isn’t included in the price of the journey?
- Is there a specific type of luggage I should bring?
- What is the dress code for evenings?
- What happens if a journey does not reach its minimum numbers? Will it be cancelled?
- Are the itineraries and accommodation confirmed?
- Whom can I contact if I require further information, assistance or clarification?
- Can drivers accompany the participants?
- Can arrangements be made for the transportation of my vehicle?
- What is the cancellation policy?
- What is the service support that will be available for participants vehicles?
- Are there any health issues that participants should be aware of?
The images shown here are for illustration purposes only and should there be any ambiguity regarding the programme, the written itinerary will be taken as the more accurate interpretation of the trip.
We reserve the right to alter the travel route with similar alternatives.