LAND ROVER JOURNEYS
A driving experience, that takes you through breathtaking terrains and enchanting landscapes across India.
LAND ROVER JOURNEYS
Every journey you embark on is unique - a voyage in itself. Every journey gives you a purpose; to explore the world around you, to experience new cultures, to meet new people and to create an inspiring story. With ‘Land Rover Journeys’, we endeavour to bring such stories closer to you; from the towering peaks of the Himalayas, the ephemeral dunes of the Thar, or the vast jungles of Karnataka. As an esteemed owner of a Land Rover, you can now participate with your Land Rover in a ‘Journey’ of your choice.
Get a glimpse of heaven on earth - the Northeast of India. Join the journey from 26th January to 1st February, 2019.
An enchanting journey set in the heart of the jungles of India. Join the journey from 13th to 17th March, 2019*. Coming Soon.
Discover picturesque regions, mystical mountains and rare cultures. Join the journey from 21st to 29th June, 2019*. Coming Soon.
Drive along the coastline and into captivating, lush landscapes. Join the journey from 5th to 11th August, 2019*. Coming Soon.
Drive right from the Garden City to the backwaters of God’s Own Country. Join the journey from 3rd to 9th September, 2019*. Coming Soon.
An expansive drive through breathtaking deserts, and the Rann of Kutch. Join the journey from 8th to 14th November, 2019*. Coming Soon.
*All journeys, except the Brahmaputra Experience, are scheduled tentatively,
and are subject to change.
- Who operates the Journeys?
- Who is eligible to participate?
- Can children participate?
- Who is eligible to drive?
- Do I need any off-road drive experience?
- How many participants can be in each vehicle?
- Do we travel in a convoy?
- How many vehicles and guests will be accepted in the Journeys?
- Do I need to purchase insurance to be able to participate?
- Do I need to have a certain level of physical fitness to take part?
- What is included in the price of the Journey?
- What isn’t included in the price of the journey?
- Is there a specific type of luggage I should bring?
- What is the dress code for evenings?
- What happens if a journey does not reach its minimum numbers? Will it be cancelled?
- Are the itineraries and accommodation confirmed?
- Whom can I contact if I require further information, assistance or clarification?
- Can drivers accompany the participants?
- Can arrangements be made for the transportation of my vehicle?
- What is the cancellation policy?
- What is the service support that will be available for participants vehicles?
- Are there any health issues that participants should be aware of?
The images shown here are for illustration purposes only and should there be any ambiguity regarding the programme, the written itinerary will be taken as the more accurate interpretation of the trip.
We reserve the right to alter the travel route with similar alternatives.