LATEST LAND ROVER NEWS
A line up of Land Rover vehicles, including the Range Rover Sport SVR and Defender, which have been provided by Jaguar Land Rover Special Operations, will feature in Spectre, the 24th James Bond adventure.FIND OUT MORE
Jaguar Land Rover revealed a pioneering new safety technology at this week’s International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.FIND OUT MORE
Mumbai, November 18, 2014 - Land Rover today announced the launch of a new book that tracks the tiger through India’s Tiger Reserves.FIND OUT MORE
· Britain’s leading premium automotive manufacturer officially opens the doors to its new world-class Engine Manufacturing Centre.
· Jaguar Land Rover brings engine manufacturing in-house for the first time in a generation.
· The new £500m Engine Manufacturing Centre cements Jaguar Land Rover’s position as the UK’s leading automotive investor.
· Facility supports regional regeneration with 1,400 jobs created.FIND OUT MORE
· The New Freelander 2 Sterling edition comes with a range of sporty exterior upgrades
· Priced at 44.41 lacs (Ex-showroom Mumbai, Pre Octroi), the exclusive and new Freelander 2 Sterling edition will be available only in limited numbers
· Sporty exterior upgrades include 17” Five-Split Spoke Alloy Wheel-Anthracite finish, Front & rear apron, single tail pipe with black finish among others.
· World-renowned adventurer partners with pioneering Land Rover brand
· Partnership announced ahead of first collaboration to launch the New Discovery Sport on 3rdSeptember 2014
· Bear Grylls to support Land Rover activity at global level, including mentoring of young British Explorer.
Two quintessentially British icons, Land Rover and Barbour, introduce their first clothing and accessories collaboration for Autumn/Winter 2014.FIND OUT MORE
. Introduces attractive and unique 3 year service plans on some models for its customers in India
· Launch of locally manufactured Jaguar XJ along with Jaguar ALIVE Music Experience Events
· Jaguar ‘ALIVE’ Drive Experience: a multi-city drive program for its customers across India
· Land Rover Experience events
· Jaguar Land Rover registered strong calendar year growth of 22% in India for CY 2013.
Land Rover extends support to Born Free Foundation in India with the delivery of a new Land Rover Freelander
Land Rover's Freelander with its all-terrain capabilities will enable workers to reach areas otherwise inaccessible
Land Rover's partnership with the Born Free Foundation was first established in 2002
Whitley, UK, June 11th 2014 - Land Rover has extended its support to the Born Free Foundation's work in India by delivering a brand new Land Rover Freelander to the Satpuda Foundation, one of Born Free's partner organisations in Central India, to carry out critical conservation work in the country's central tiger reserves.
The fastest and most powerful ever production Land Rover will make its public debut at this year’s Goodwood Festival of Speed (27 to 29 June).FIND OUT MORE
Dealership facility spread over a total area of 50,000 sq ft.
State-of-the-art showroom with a 8 car display
Jaguar Land Rover India continues to grow its distribution network;
now operates 21 outlets in 19 major cities across India.FIND OUT MORE
Iconic British automotive brand Land Rover and luxury travel specialist Abercrombie & Kent today announce their new partnership – Land Rover Adventure Travel by Abercrombie & Kent.FIND OUT MORE